Thursday, December 3, 2009

Beloved Students

Hello again.. I am spending lots of my time with these students. Teaching them and having lots and lots of fun with them. ELLY, my 6 year old student.. very sweet one.. luv ya!! :)


Also AFIF.. Hehehe.. The very nice boy.. Hmmm.. isn't he's cute..?


Hmmm.. who else... aha... SOFEA.. Talkative and friendly girl.. that increases my love and passion in teaching. Hehehehe...


ROEN.. sadly,.. I only have one month to have fun with him. He's going back to Vancouver. Hopefully you had fun with Computertots. Gonna miss u!!


Owh.. almost forgot.. my another student..
Yew Jin.. :) cute meh... Hehehe..

For those that I did not include in this blog,.. be patient.. hehehe.. I'm gonna collect all our memories and treasure it all... Luv u all!! Muuuuaahhhhss....

No comments:

Post a Comment