Monday, December 7, 2009

Premise on Fire



I witnessed a shop on fire. Just on my way back home from Petaling Jaya around 9.oop.m. and I saw a premise on fire. Just near my house. Hmm.. Kg. Pandan. That time, the firemen is still on their way. I can see the fire inside the premise, like trying to get out. Then I stopped and watched. Two things I witness..
1. The very big fire destroy the whole premise, the premise sells woods and hardwares.
2. The very lousy work from the firemen.

Someone yelled, "Allahuakbar..!".. A lot of people took pictures and videos using their handphone, including me. The people started throwing stones and bricks on the roof of the premise, to make holes on top of the roof, so that the firemen can spray the water in the premise. That time, it is drizzly raining, so probably the raindrops might help reducing the fire and heat.

I parked my car in front of the premise, opposite site of the road, almost 30 feet from the scene. I can feel the heat from inside my car. Then, my sister, Irah saw the cable was on fire.. and started to produce sparkle. At last we decided to move a bit further away, afraid it might explode. When the firemen spray the water,.. oh my God,.. like nothing happen to the fire. The fire gets even more bigger. The water from the firemen was so damn slow. Seems like the firemen was not ready for that big fire. Then the water finished, I guess.. Thank God another fire brigade came.

I think the firemen needs more practice..

I really felt pity for the owner of the shop, Encik Yusof (if I'm not mistaken). May Allah bless him. Hope all his family is okay. Be strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment