Wednesday, August 21, 2013

6th day at UniSZA



Salam Rabu to all...

I went to Klinik Kesihatan Seberang Takir today to have my pap smear test. The result will be available in one month time. My aim was to check whats going on with my throat, slalu sangat batuk and also to do pap smear. But I could not complete both since it took a while to finish the test. 

Done testing, I went to Giant Gong Badak to have some Takoyaki.. Unfortunately it tasted so salty. Too bad.. 

I realized that until today, I miss Ampang.. Miss the place where I grew up.. Miss my family.. I want to go shopping.. Jaya Jusco, Ampang Park, Ampang Point.. Miss going JCard Day... I miss going to watch movies.. MBO Galaxy Ampang, One Shamelin, Mid Valley, Wangsa Walk, KLCC.. Its easy to hang out even by myself there in Ampang.. its not that I regret moving here.. Its just that I missed all the fun I used to have in Ampang... 

Ampang Point

the view of inside Ampang Park where I used to shop for raya

the best place to watch movie!!

Some part that I missed.. The food... Subway!! Takoyaki!! 

   
 

But still, I have the people I love most, here in Terengganu, and although I might end up moving to Besut, rural area, my husband is here with me.. Thank  you Allah.. Only You knows whats best for me.. InshaAllah.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment