Saturday, January 15, 2011

It's Late.. And Yet, I Am Still Awake!!!

OMG, look at the time now. Its 0345a.m. Why the hell am I still here, in front of my laptop.
Facebook is off,
Yahoo Messenger is off,
Skype is off.
Suddenly tonight feels like wanna update my blog.
So,
I guess there is one that is still on,
Blogger is on!!
Here I am, still awake, facing the screen.

Tonight, I wanna apologize to this person. The person that I love, I care and I respect. I am so sorry coz tonight we had a small fight, or I can say quarrel that made me like do not wanna talk to you at all. And I did. I did not talk to you even one word tonight. Sorry ya.. You know I love you. I'll help you later with your never ending works. :)

Tomorrow I have to wake up early. Should I go to bed now, or should I just stay awake so that I will not wake up late for tomorrow. Hmm... I think I should off to bed.

Okay folks. I am going to bed.

To everyone, good night...
To the person that I've apologize, I'll join you on bed...
To Mohd Padlisham, I love you and misses you so damn much...

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.


No comments:

Post a Comment