Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday @ Work



It's raining tonight. I am quite exhausted after work. But it was an exciting day at work today. Most of my students came today.

For today, 15th of January 2011, my students are
Marissa Sofea (5 years old),
Damia (3 years old),
Syarah (6 years old),
Jianbei (3 years old),
Shana Alyssa (3 years old),
Ti'ah (3 years old),
Harith (7 years old),
Hakimi (7 years old),
Adam (7 years old) and
Zofri (14 years old).

Those who were absent,
Putri Aaina (5 years old),
Adlina Batrisyia (4 years old) and her twin brother, Adli,
Afif Iskandar (7 years old) and
Varun Raina (12 years old).

Today, some of the things that I taught was Plumo at the Farm for those small students. It was for them to improve their mouse skill and maneuver. They are getting better, compared to previous classes. So, its good laa.. :)

I also taught Scratch. It was fun. I can see that they enjoyed themselves (
perasan la pulak, hehehe...). It is a programming for kids, and you can download from the internet. Basic programming lesson where they can create their own simple games and animation features.

It was quite funny to see that two of my 3 year old student, Damia and Shana
were like cannot take turns. They wanted to conquer the mouse and do not want to share. At some point, I was just like let them quarrel.. Hehehe...
Mia was pinching Shana, Shana was pinching Mia.. but then they apologize right after one pinching another. I remembered Shana said to Mia,
"I'm sorry, please don't cry. You want to cry? I am sorry".
Then Mia was like sulking for a 5 seconds and they were back to like close friends.

this is Shanaand this is Damia

Hopefully tomorrow is going to be more exciting day at work. But really cant wait for Monday. Hehehehe...


No comments:

Post a Comment